COVID-19 Visitor Policy to “K” Line Pte Ltd
In light of the COVID-19, to ensure the safety and well being of all visitors, staff and contact tracing, all visitors to “K” Line Pte Ltd (KLPL) premises are to comply with the following guidelines:-
- Submit Negative ART result taken within the last 24 hours with date/time stamp to the organiser of the meeting before scheduled visit;
- Check in to KLPL Safe Entry Trace Together QR code at main door;
- Sanitise hands at Main Entrance;
- Perform Visitor Declaration (QR code is at main reception) or here;
- Our Receptionist will sight Vaccination Status from Visitors’ TT App during visit;
- All Visitors must ensure SMMs are followed (Safe Distancing and Mask are donned at all times)
Please also be informed that all visitors to Guoco Tower will similiarly be subjected to Guoco Tower’s visitor policy. For more details, please approach the staff at Guoco Tower’s reception.
We understand that the above measures may be of an inconvenience and we seek your kind understanding and co-operation during this period so as to ensure a safe environment for all visitors and staff.
Thank you once again.
We hereby reserve the right to make changes to our Visitor Policy and to refuse entry to any visitors.