COVID-19 Visitor Policy to “K” Line Pte Ltd
In light of the COVID-19, to ensure the safety and well being of all visitors, staff and contact tracing, all visitors to “K” Line Pte Ltd (KLPL) premises must:
- Undergo a temperature screening and mandatory hand sanitising at KLPL’s reception;
- Complete the “SafeEntry” by scanning QR code (For more information please refer to the SafeEntry Poster or visit SafeEntry.gov.sg);
- Complete our electronic screening declaration form, available here; and
- Remain in the designated meeting rooms;
- Maintain social distancing;
- Put on masks at all time
Please also be informed that all visitors to Guoco Tower will similiarly be subjected to Guoco Tower’s visitor policy. For more details, please approach the staff at Guoco Tower’s reception.
We understand that the above measures may be of an inconvenience and we seek your kind understanding and co-operation during this period so as to ensure a safe environment for all visitors and staff.
Thank you once again.
We hereby reserve the right to make changes to our Visitor Policy and to refuse entry to any visitors.